CartoonyCartoonsCartoonyCartoons

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 8 art Reviews

CTRL+Z is a lie b-artyshirt CTRL+Z is a lie b-artyshirt

To let you now, you are currently entered in both open and beginner categories meaning you will be disqualified if not removed from one of the two.

White Bird Pencil Wings(Draw with Jazza) White Bird Pencil Wings(Draw with Jazza)

Looks awesome! Just as reminder you need to enter a WIP in the description.

KingVivK responds:

WIP?ohhh THX I FORGOT

B-ARTYSHIRT B-ARTYSHIRT

Awesome design, but I think your in the wrong category. You need to enter b-artyshirt in the tags , not in the title to be entered as a beginner.

It all comes down to.. THE CRITIC It all comes down to.. THE CRITIC

Great work! That is the email, all you gotta do is enter it into the address bar when sending the email.
And you also need to enter the disclaimer into the description "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions for this Tshirt design competition, found at https://jazzastudios.com/ShirtDesignTerms".

AudreyAudz responds:

address bar on his website?

Get out of my swamp Get out of my swamp

Ilove the style and colouring of the piece, I only find the top of the traditional artists head weird as the the lines go from black to near invisible with his hair and could be a little darker.

TRADIGITAL SUBMISSION - my grandfather, acrylic TRADIGITAL SUBMISSION - my grandfather, acrylic

Really well done

FinnIreland responds:

Looking Glass Looking Glass

Clever Idea

Worlds Apart Worlds Apart

A really well done job. A lot of people go overboard with detail in painting even when they lack the experience to do so(including me), but this manages to strike a balance that I really like , between story and detail with main focus and concept being very clear to the viewer. Great work.

Lourdjim responds:

thank you very much. i did think that something was missing. but i dont know what. i cant point a finger on it. but when i look at the details. im happy with it. :) thank you again for the kind words.